I have this thing for Peeps. I LOVE them. Not for eating however, but I think they are one of the cutest little Easter candies ever. I made a Peep bunting last year because I think they are so stinking cute. Well, it made the cutest little family/neighbor gift. The tag says, "Hoppy Easter to one of my favorite Peeps." I admit, I went a little overboard and made just a few :) ha ha. That just meant that I could give them to more people. Howie had fun helping me deliver them.
**(NOTE: I was informed that one neighbor's husband thought that I made the peeps homemade and raved that they tasted better than the store bought ones and looked like the real thing. I had a good laugh, it totally made my day that they thought I had made them better than the real thing. Watch our Martha Stewart, here I come!)
Can you see our little garden we are trying to start in the background? We will see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment