Friday, May 28, 2010

"Tommy"

Olivia fondly refers to Thomas the Train as "Tommy". We think it is pretty cute. We have the wooden track set and love it. Howie loves his Thomas toys. So after much secret planning from the kids, I arranged to take the kids to Day out with Thomas at the Heber Valley Railroad (sorry rosie we didn't stop and say hi, too much going on, not enough time). It was so much fun, so many fun things for the kids to do that were all free (included in the ticket price). We met up with some friends, the Boren's and the Tobler's. It was a good time. We rode the train for a 20 minute ride which was lots of fun, highlight of the day.
riding on the train (olivia is totally cheezed here)katelynn and olivia looking out the train window on the rideolivia pointing to her 'tommy' tattoowe all got a tattoos
free animal balloons, howie's was a monkey holding a banana. olivia got a cat, katelynn a snake, and spencer an elephant. only howie's actually lived to see the car, but none survived the trip home.photos with Sir Topham HatChristine holding Spencer, Katelynn refusing any more photos, myself, Olivia, and HowieBy the end, the kids were wiped out, exhausted and ready dive in to a deep sleep.

4 comments:

Denise said...

we went to Day Out With Thomas too! Yes, kiddo's are indeed exhausted after such a day packed with adventure!! yahoo for Thomas, sad me missed you though {tear}.

Rushton's said...

oh, it would have been fun to see you denise, yes, sad we missed each other

marias04 said...

Hope maybe we can join you sometime to do this with Crayton, he would love it!

Jenn said...

What a very fun day! I can't get over how cute Olivia is!

I am going to comment on you other stuff too!
I am impressed that you continue to run. I imagine it was awesome doing it at night!
And I love the graduation hat cupcakes. Good job!!!!