Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Howie Random things

We are all moved in now, just unpacking. Hopefully we can get our computer at home working, for now I will post just a few shots. We are very excited and happy for the way that Howie's room turned out. It was a very brave, bold move, but we love it. Some pics attached. I hope to get the one of the house on later. We are just so happy not to have a commute from Mesquite any longer and also to have our own place. Check back later for the house pics.




3 comments:

Karli said...

what a darling room! i love those colors-so bold is right, but it is awesome. and, he can grow with it which i like a lot. not like barney or something. (: hope you're feeling good!
karli

Jenn said...

Hi it's Jenn from the Spa! Congrats on the move, I am so happy for your family. I hope you enjoy your own place. We will be moving back into our own place the end of July, so we will be feeling that same pleasure. By-the-way how is the pregnancy going?

Rushton's said...

Thanks for the comments Karli and Jenn. Jenn it was nice to see you and the new baby at Target! She is so cute. You look wonderful too. Karli, I am feeling good, only tired all the time. Thanks for browsing our website!! :)