Thursday, May 24, 2012

Field Day/Last Day of School

It was the last day of school and Field Day.  I was asked to help.  I ended up being over the tug-of-war.  They kids had a great time and it was fun to be able to share the last day with Howie.  Livy came along and was my side-kick.


1st Graders


Livy trying to pull me!  She was a fun helper. 


Livy and I went to eat lunch with Howie since it was the last day.  It is kind of a big thing to have your family or someone come and eat with you.  You get to sit in a different section than your class and you also get to pick one friend to eat with you.  It is a big deal.  Howie picked Jesse to eat with him.  Livy loved the corn dog.



I love how much kids love swings.  Swings are just magical when you are little.


We love you Mrs. Martin.  You are a FABULOUS teacher.  Howie has learned so much.  We can't say enough how much we are going to miss having you as his teacher.  I guess we will have to wait until Livy is in 1st grade to have you again.  Thanks for an awesome year!



No comments: