I babysat my friend's three kids. They came over and played all day. It was fun. My kids are still in their PJ's, but they all discovered Livy's Disney Princess dress up shoes and strutted around.
Then they discovered that the shoes clacked louder on the deck. They are all pretending to tap dance. It was pretty funny!
After lunch, we headed over to mom's house for some swimming time. Mom has a cattle trough that makes the best (durable and reusable year after year) swimming pool. What makes it even more fun is her dunking machine. The kids LOVE it.
It took a while, but we finally got Alyssa ready to be dunked.
Even Howie was brave and did it. Have to tell you this story. Howie is always inventing things. He invented personal sunglasses by cupping his hand in circles around his eyes like binoculars to keep the sun out and so he can see you when it is too bright. I have caught him many times doing this. I think it is cleaver.
Fun day swimming at Grandma's country pool.

No comments:
Post a Comment