Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nature Center

After the 10K, we went and hung out with Brandon and Ashley. We took the kids to the MK Nature Center. It was International Migratory Bird Day. They had tons of fun activities for the kids to do including: owl pellet investigations, bird face painting, made binoculars and much more!
super cool face painting, livy got a bluejay, howie a bald eagle, and haley a spotted owl



owl eyes



livy and haley enjoyed their binoculars. they were having so much fun with them.



i lOVE it!

aquarium they liked looking at



tommy loved this birds of prey short lecture


playing in the sand at the park next door

3 comments:

Kristi & Mike said...

Have I told you how AMAZING I think you are? I love you so much and miss you. You're incredible. We miss you guys!

Denise said...

looks like you guys had some fun with!!! p.s. were those little sweet peppers in the basket last week that were yellow and red? If so, have any recipes to use them up? Let me know! ha!

Jenn said...

What a fun place, those owl eyes are hilarious!