Thursday, June 24, 2010

Treehouse Renovation: Country Style

K, our family might be lumped in that category of rednecks. We do things a little un-traditionally. However, the grand kids at this house have the best grandma that watches out for them and creates awesome places for them to play and explore. We have played many a hours in this tree house. It needs some help and we are working on updating it. However, this trip home I was surprised to see what additions were made. Onion boxes? Creative, yes. Sturdy, now it is since it was banded. Hog Heaven for the kids, ABSOLUTELY. They love it. After being banded together, the insides were hollowed out so they can climb around in the boxes to get to the top. Check out the little catwalk between the old and the new additions. I went it in once and I think that it all I will ever need to go in it. Not as limber as I used to be.

1 comment:

Christine said...

impressive! looks like a lot fun!