Saturday, March 28, 2009

end of the month recap

Seems like this month passed me by too fast. I couldn't find time to document along the way, so here is a sampler of what we did this month.
Daddy's buddy is on the paramedics crew and offered to let Howie come and see what an ambulance looks like on the inside. Howie had a blast and thoroughly enjoyed himself. Thanks Ty for letting us do this.
St. George has some awesome parks. We enjoy visiting them frequently. My fav is the one of Howie holding Olivia, they had just slid down the slide, happy bubble blowing girl. This is also a unique photo. It is one of the rare times Olivia isn't wearing pink!Splash pad in downtown St. George. Playing with our neighbor Carson.

WILD THING. I had no idea it was this hard to do a baby girls' hair. I hope when her hair is longer, it gets easier. Here's to wishful thinking.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure do have cute grandchildren! Love the pink sunflower hair bow! Love, Mom

rosie said...

Tara,
your kids are so cute! I am jealous of your beautiful weather! We need some sunshine to come and stay for a while! Give your kids a hug for me!

Jenn said...

Love the update. Really truly, Liv's hair is awesome. Her bib says it all!