Howie cutting and gluing like rhyming words
Livy showing off Horton Hears a Who paper elephants. I especially love the little speck on the clover. I really like this book and movie. We ended up watching the original of this movie (found on our Grinch dvd) but also love the Jim Carey version.
Ate Green Eggs and Ham
(Howie thought this was pretty cool sine had read the book at school that day. Livy just thought it was a cool different meal.)
Made Oobleck. I remember making this in 6th grade science class. It was an object lesson about liquids and solids. This goo was both. Crazy I remember that kind of stuff. The internet listed this activity to do in correlation to the book Bartholomew and the Oobleck. I haven't read this book yet, but really want to. Where have I been?

Ate some candy Green Eggs and Ham
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! Thank you for your contribution to this world. We enjoy your books, movies, and rhymes. Tommy is really impressed with this quote:
You're never to old
too wacky, too wild,
to pick up a book
and read to a child.
-Dr. Seuss
1 comment:
you never cease to amaze me. I love everything you do! I hope things are going well. We are in our new place but not yet completely settled but working on it. I think of you often! Thanks for being so wonderful! I truly feel blessed to know you!
Post a Comment