Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Brook's Baby Shower

We threw Brook a baby boy monkey shower and it was a lot of fun and super cute. I love those printable parties from etsy, makes it super easy to have a cute party.
Don't forget the cute onesie in the corner!
Diaper Cake
Party favor. Baby food jars recycled into the favor with whoppers and green M&M's.
Brook requested Oreo cupcakes from me and I eagerly obliged.
We had the soups over here as well as the dips. Love good food!
Okay, this cracked me up. Have you ever heard of a Pee Pee Teepee? Add that to a little boy and this little item is supposed to save you getting sprayed. I laughed my head off.
We Love you Brooky and are excited for your little guy too!

1 comment:

Larsen Family said...

You were brilliant. I think you should be a party planner.