Monday, June 22, 2009

another fun weekend

We had a fun time fishing this last weekend. We met up with Jim and Cynthia and the kids at Yankee Meadow Lake for some fishing. I don't know what Tommy and I were thinking, okay, we just were not thinking at ALL! We forgot coats for the kids. Howie is wearning an oversized hoodie of Tommy's and I am snuggling with Olivia (thanks for the blanket Cynthia). We fished for a short time and then went back to Cedar and played at the park. Olivia LOVED the swings. We had fun playing in a narley tree.

these two photos make me smile, she has the funniest faces
swings are just a part of childhood

4 comments:

Christine said...

So cute! You have the cutest kids!

Ross and Briar said...

Ross is jealous of the waders and wants Tommy to take him fishing :)

Rushton's said...

Ross, next time we go somewhere, I will call you. I will let you wear the shape slimming waders! We called on Sunday to see if you wanted to come over for homemade ice cream. We will have to get together soon. -tommy

Mike, Haley, and Emma said...

Looks like you guys had such a blast!