Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby Olivia makes her debut

This was yesterday afternoon, less than 24 hours before Olivia arrived. Howie was very excited and happy that our little baby girl was about to be born. He has been asking for his little sister for a while now. Too cute!
Epidural---I totally recommend it.
I am a much happier camper than labor with Howie. I love drugs.
Dr. Lunt, Olivia, Mommy and Daddy


Yea! She is finally here! Born at 10:21am, 7lb 12oz, and 20 inches long. She is alert and awake, hasn't closed her eyes yet, just checking everything out and looking around. After her bath, we will post more photos of our little bug.

3 comments:

Steph said...

CONGRATS!! You look great!!

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

hi tara.
it's denise bowns. how are you. livie is so so cute. and you look great. i hope you had a good labor! are you coming home soon? anyways beautiful family. congratulations!
denise adams

Jamie said...

Oh, congrats, Rushtons! We are so happy for you! (and you ALMOST had her on my bday--September Girls Rule! :)) XOXO--love from Montana!