Monday, May 14, 2007

Summer Time Water Fun

Splash Pad in Ivins- The boys are ready for some water fun! Check out Howie's face. He is yelling "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I am having fun."

After Tommy got off of work today, we went to a splash pad and Howie and Tommy got to play in the water. Howie LOVED it! He loved putting a stick in the hole and waiting for the water to shoot it up and then he would run away. I love my boys.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberli Hughes said...

Tom & Tara,
How crazy, I just did a google search on Howie's rootbeer and your site was the first search listed.

How fun to see pics and see your little boy. Landon and him are almost the same age. He's two this week. What a fun age.

Will write more later, Jo is here playing with us this week and we are having a blast.
see ya,
Chris, Kim & Landon Hughes