So we went to get a tree tonight. It was fun. They had some decorated ones that we took howie's photo by. At the last minute, right before the flash, he said 'cheese' and that end result was too cute. We chose a small tree for our apartment and then had fun trimming the tree. Howie is at a beautiful age that reminds me of the innocence and excitement of Christmas. This year, Christmas is really how I remembered it when I was a kid because everything is so neat and awesome for howie. It is neat to see Christmas through your child's eyes.
This is the lucky (or unlucky, I am not sure how that works) tree that is now calling our living room home.

1 comment:
Awww, a birthday tree for Christmas Boy! He's soooo cute! Christmas is so great with kids! Merry Christmas, guys! We miss you!
Post a Comment