This was a neat moment. Howie went to give grandma rushton a hug goodbye and just stayed on her shoulder for a long time. Long enough that I was able to grab the camera for this sweet shot of howie giving grandma rushton loves. I was shocked that my son stood still for that long of a period. Love from a child is the purest kind.Saturday, November 11, 2006
Snuggle Time
This was a neat moment. Howie went to give grandma rushton a hug goodbye and just stayed on her shoulder for a long time. Long enough that I was able to grab the camera for this sweet shot of howie giving grandma rushton loves. I was shocked that my son stood still for that long of a period. Love from a child is the purest kind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at that cute boy--almost two! I have happy memories of him in your belly (and coming out)...what a fun Christmas! I miss you guys...
Post a Comment