
This was the best one of howie smiling, even though he is moving; you take what you can get sometimes. Boy he is sure hard to get a smile out of. These were all of the proofs. Usually the photographer will take a bunch and then you have to pick the best one from a bunch, but this was all that we could get because he just wouldn't smile. He is too serious when it comes to taking photos. Each time we go to Sears, the experience gets worse and harder than before. I keep thinking it will get easier, but getting howie to agree is another thing.

Okay, that morning Tommy took a photo of Howie and got him to say "cheese" for the first time ever. Then, when we were at the photo studio, I asked howie to say cheese. The bottom right photo is howie saying cheese. It cracks me up because it is such a forced smile and the veins are popping out the side of his forehead.
1 comment:
That is a seriously cute kid! We miss yall!!....Can I link to you on my blog so I remember to check yours more often?
Post a Comment